One Point Home Health Services - Dallas, TX

One Point Home Health Services - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

Pay Better Attention

This organization has exceptional nurses and therapist, but lack greatly in bathers and aides. I understand this is sub-contracted position, but as a company it would be nice to see them step up and contract with another vendor, or provide the actual services themselves.

Lack of attention and silence does not solve any problems.

They were a good service.

They were a good service. I had used them before, and they were able to send out the same people we had used before, so that my loved one would still be familiar with them. They told us they would be able to come right out. However there ended up being some kind of misunderstanding between the agency and the community we were at, some kind of miscommunication, that was eventually worked out, and they did come back out. They have always done a good job, and we like the caregivers.

Our goal is to provide you or your loved ones with the most comprehensive care available. We work with your physician, family members and other health care professionals to create a personalized care plan, which is signed off by your physician and carried out by our clinicians.