Meadows of Owosso - Owosso, MI

Respite Stay

My husband's respite stay here went very well, the staff was friendly attentive and they encouraged him to be a part the different amenities that were offered there. His room was very nice and my husband was free to move about the community, there was a nice courtyard and he felt comfortable here. I would recommend scheduling a tour of this community.

We loved it here

This is a wonderful community, and the staff was fantastic. They are friendly, caring and just plain great! Mom liked her room and loved the food as well as going to the dining room with the other residents. My mom was only here for 6 weeks as she needed more rehabilitation than what they could help her with here but I would recommend setting up a tour it really is a great community.

Failed at all cost!

Not so Sure this is a place to put your elderly parents. Friend has only had her Mom here a week. Went to check on her last night and her mother was sleeping in her own urine. The excuse was the staff "forgot" to put a diaper on her before she finished her shift! Seriously? That person should be fired!
Linens soaked, mattress soaked, no more mattresses to replace this one!

Review of Meadows of Owosso - Owosso, MI

seems like a wonderful place. Not sure we can afford it.