We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Currently in construction, Ocean Shores homes will offer 97 one and two bedroom affordable apartments for people ages 55 and older. This new community will offer wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedrooms, durable deco-wood flooring throughout the living areas, stainless steel appliances, balconies in most apartments, central heat and air conditioning, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a wellness center, a club room, resident lounges and bike storage. Ocean Shores will be a pet-friendly, non-smoking community. Accessible apartment homes will be available and all residents will enjoy convenient elevator access.
Ocean Shores is pursuing certification under the U. Green Building Council’s LEED for Homes Rating System and under the Massachusetts New Homes with ENERGY STAR Program.
Apartments will be available starting in early 2011.