Oasis of Rocklin' at Heaven's Garden I - Rocklin, CA

This seemed ok. Like the all female

We recently placed our mom at Heavens Garden. Mari and the rest of the caregivers have been amazing. My mom has been very happy and loves the food.

Outstanding Community

Oasis of Rocklin at Heaven's Garden 1 is a great small community. My mother in law is a resident there and is very happy. They offer excellent care, and I would like to mention the care that Mary provides. She coordinates with doctors and medication. The food is good and they do provide all the safety standards that are necessary. My mother in law does go on walks on a daily basis. Again they are outstanding!

genuine care

They really genuinely care about each resident there at Oasis of Rocklin. They go out of their way to ensure that all of their needs are being met. I do not have anything negative to say about them. It has been a great experience.

good for those who can move on their own

My mom had difficulty getting up. She had to be moved around on a wheelchair. Technically they can do it, but the lady that worked there to help was herself in her 50's and was not able to help my mom move around as much as I would have liked. Other people that were able to get around well on there own seemed to love it. Overall the people were very knowledgeable and very nice. I would highly recommend for anyone who can still move around well on their own, but not sure I would for those that need help moving.

Great place for mom or dad

The owner's are very hands on and concerned about the well-being of the clients living in the home. They are great! Anyone would be lucky to have their loved one there.

Outstanding

This has been an incredible place for my mom. The entire staff is attentive, cordial, and flexible to the needs of both my mom and us as a family

'Oasis of Rocklin Senior Living' at Heaven's Garden offer three affordable all-inclusive licensed senior care residential properties, located in beautiful Rocklin of Northern California, Placer County, just minutes from community parks, bike/walk trails, shops, restaurants and hospitals.

Our oasis for seniors, provide a variety of amenities including three home-prepared meals daily, visiting podiatrists, fun daily activities, beautiful grounds with waterfalls and outdoors tranquility seating areas, so our senior residents can enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow.

We thrive to provide the well disserved enjoyable carefree lifestyle, surrounded by warm and caring administrators, staff and residents. We pride ourselves in our immaculate environment, outstanding personal care and a fun positive environment.

Come and find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a family of friends that care about you and your wellbeing.