Affordable Senior Housing

I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable I felt living at Oakwood. The Owners are very nice and respond to requests quickly. There is an on site manager who is very good.

Look elsewhere

I can't even give this place a 1/2 star. It has became a dumpy looking slum area.
It is very dated. Old, dirty carpets in common areas. Very little upkeep or cleaning done. One building has had scaffolding up since last Summer without repairs being made. There is broken concrete walkways and entryways which create a fall hazard. Trash dumpsters overflow routinely and junk lies around.
Bad news.

Don't move here!!

Do not move here. It is becoming a slum. Commons area, sure but one bldg. has no furniture in it, due to...... I'd rather not say. Any repairs are because of something you were negligent in. Misogyny. I was so glad to get out of this. Upkeep is horrible due to the owners unwillingness to let go of a nickel. New residents are not vetted, Much turn over of residents.

Don't move here!!

I liked the apt very much. We are thi...

I liked the apt very much. We are thinking about it.

Oakwood Terrace Apartments is designed for people who are 55 years of age or older, or person with disabilities.

Oakwood Terrace Apartments has a beautiful outdoor setting with many shade trees and benches as well as a gazebo to add to your outdoor enjoyment.

Each of our four buildings has it own coin operated washer and dryers to that even laundry is done without having to leave the comfort of your home.

Each of our four buildings has is own drawing room, where it is a perfect place to play pool, a board game, card game, or completing a jigsaw puzzle with a cup of coffee and friends.