Alice Place Apartments - Waukee, IA

Alice Place Apartments - Waukee, IA has yet not published prices.

Clean, cozy little place...nice residents. My mom can picture herself living here!

Nice Apartments!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been helpful with the transition and where very professional throughout the entire process. My moms apartment is a perfect fit for her. It has all the amenities she has needed and is spacious for all of her personal things. I would recommend it to anyone interested.

A nice community

This is a nice clean community. The people here are friendly and seem to take good care of the residents. This community did not offer some of the amenities I was looking for. The community does seem well managed.

Beautiful Property

Nicely designed and decorated property has very liveable units and lots of amenities (library, TV/theater room, game room, exercise facility, lobby/lounge, public kitchen/meeting room. The social community is friendly and welcoming, with lots of activities and opportunities to interact and socialize. My mother lives there now and loves it. She feels very at home and welcomed - and felt that way right away.