We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Why not retire to a retreat? Oak Mountain Retreat is the ideal setting for retirees who need assistance with daily living. It is situated on approximately 2 acres in the city of Carrollton. Our facility is unlike any other. It is a brick ranch-style house designed to give you the comforts of home with the assistance of a professionally trained staff. Our facility offers private and semi-private rooms at very reasonable rates.
Residents can enjoy senior living at its best. There will be weekly activities that will include games, a movie night as well as arts and crafts. Residents may also enjoy a relaxing evening on the front porch watching the sun set. No matter what your interests may be, you'll find something to enjoy at Oak Mountain Retreat.
Oak Mountain Retreat is conveniently located only a short distance from restaurants, shopping, churches, hospitals and doctor's offices.