Sacred Hands PCH - Dallas, GA

Owner untrustworthy

I would not send my worst enemy there. My father was there and while the lady who actually provided the care was wonderful, the owner who would have to fill in on her days off was negligent in my eyes. On the days that he would work pain pills would disappear, notes made in my father's file were falsified, the food was insufficient and either out of a can or frozen, fluids were not provided as needed and general care was greatly ignored. The owner decided that he wanted my father gone because he could rent his room as a semi and make more money. Two days after he was paid for the upcoming month he sent a notice that my father had to be out in 30 days. He refused to give the overpayment for the time there back by saying that he had not received a 30 day notice. How can you give a 30 day notice when you're being evicted???? He still owes a refund of $1300 and I will be taking him to small claims court to retrieve it.

House and plan quite excellent for mo...

House and plan quite excellent for mom's needs. New PCH, no experience except caring for family members. Rita, main caregiver very forthright answered questions and took notes on my concerns.