# 1 ! AAA Ascending Adult Family Homes LLC - Edmonds, WA

# 1 ! AAA Ascending Adult Family Homes LLC - Edmonds, WA has yet not published prices.

Eternally Grateful!

My parents were both residents here. My mother came into the facility on hospice and passed away not too long after she moved in. I think she waited to go until she knew my Dad was somewhere safe and that he would be cared for. Losing a parent is never easy, but [name removed] went above and beyond to make my mom as comfortable as possible before she passed.

My father was in very poor health and I wasn't sure how much time I would have with him after losing my mom, but thankfully he was there over a year before he too passed away. His last year of life was his happiest. Moving out of his home was very hard for him and then losing his wife during that transition was pretty devastating, but [name removed] made him feel comfortable and kept him busy and engaged.

As hard as it was to transition my parents into a situation where they were reluctantly agreeing to the help that they needed, just knowing how happy they were, how cared for they were and how engaged the caregivers were helped not only my parents transition into this next stage of their lives, but me as well. I went from constantly worrying about them, to knowing that they were in good hands and my visits with them were stress free.

I am eternally grateful.