We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
New Horizon Adult Family Home is a Washington state licensed entity; owned and operated by Mary A. Robertson. Mary has over 30 years medical experience working with dementia and mental health. New Horizon Adult Family Home opened in 1996 in the Fairwood Firs neighborhood of Renton.
She is a registered certified nursing assistant with the department of health, with all the state required certificates, as an adult family home provider.
Staff personnel are registered with the department of Health as Certified Nursing Assistants and or Registered Nursing Assistants. In addition volunteers help with outings and activities. Ongoing activities include excursions to lunch, the park, and beauty shop with special occasions commemorated with parties. Also visits from the Delta Society and their pet partners.