New Hope Foster Care - Farmington Hills, MI

Seems to be a good facility

The facility seems to be a good one. We just toured the place, but everyone was friendly and the people there seemed to be well cared for and happy. I'm sure it would have been a nice place, but we went with another option. Thanks

A great alternative

Very caring people who took a genuine interest in my Mom's well being

Reasons for placing your loved one at New Hope

My father was the first resident at New Hope and we had a wonderful experience with dad in their care. One of the things that we found was of utmost importance was the compassion and concern shown to those we love. Donna and Dan not only have the expertise but have the compassion and love for the ones in their care. We know that my father was loved and cared for in his last days. They also cared for and accepted my mother as a part of their family. They were a big part in helping her deal with and adjust to my fathers failing health and eventual passing. They have a wonderful family and are strong Christians which I believe allows them to be so caring and compassionate. If my mother eventually needs more care then we can provide, New Hope will be where we will place her!

Very Clean, nice staff - ow...

Very Clean, nice staff - owner - 2 ladies both in living area - everything accessible by wheel chair- owner moving in 9 months and was not able to say what will happen at that time. I did not feel the possible of moving my sister again was an option.