|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The staff is really outstanding
Leslie Cook, my advisor, suggested some places for me to checkout. My mom was in an assisted living facility that was nice but did not provide the next level of care she was needing. What sold me on Neighborhood suites was Ophelia, she is friendly, confident, and knowledgeable. She is a LPN and she ordered a therapist to assess my mom and her needs before she moved in. The staff has been so kind working with my mom to acclimate her. She is getting far better care with Ophelia at Neighborood Suites than she could get in any assisted living facility. They offer a lot of acitivities but my mom hasn't participated yet so I didn't know how to rate that category.
Neighborhood Suites is located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Beckenham Park and the Historical Costeau Park in Laguna Hills, California. The house sits on a .36 acre lot (approx. 15,755 sq. ft.) and provides its residents view to either the pool/patio/yard from the comfort of their rooms. In addition, the residents can feel the breeze of fresh air into their rooms during a nice and comfortable day.
At Neighborhood Suites we offer the warm, personalized care that speaks well of our mission statement, that is, "To provide care in an extended family atmosphere, which manifests."