NANCY LEE'S MANOR - Saint Petersburg, FL

NANCY LEE'S MANOR - Saint Petersburg, FL has yet not published prices.

Excellent care. Chance to live with dignity.

Very happy with the care and living conditions at Nancy Lee's. Nancy Lee is accommodating and reassuring. My father can live in a home where he is not a number or a dollar sign. He lives with dignity and respect. He is treated like he is in a hotel. My Dad enjoys the friendship and the cats. My Dad has heart issues, living at Nancy Lee's Manor he eats healthy good, has medical attention come to him and he has security, that he is not alone and has someone 24/7 to help him. God Bless Nancy Lee and her staff. I am very much appreciated.

Close to Bay Pines, nice people, nice place

My brother lived at Nancy Lee's for about six months. While he was recovering from heart surgery. Being a retired Veteran, and using Bay Pines Hospital, Nancy Lee's is very close to Bay Pines Hospital.
Care was excellent, food better than what my brother was making for himself. People were nice and friendly. If my brother needs anymore care, he will gladly return to Nancy Lee's Manor. If I ever need care, I will go to Nancy Lee's too.

Great Care, Yummy Food, Cleanest Home

This is like living with a family member. You have your own room, made to order food, doctors visit, nurses visit, physical therapy and even church services. Nancy Lee, cares about the people she takes care of. My children are so happy, that I am happy with assisted living. I did not want to move in and now I am never leaving. I can admit it now, I was not eating good, keeping my place tidy and I was not following up with my doctors. Now, I am so happy and well taken care of.
This is my second chance for a good life.
Come see me.

Avoid this place

We had an unbelievably bad experience here. They accepted my loved one knowing that they wouldn't be able to handle the level of care he needed, and found ways to charge us for services they wouldn't have to provide, since he would not be able to stay at the community long. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.