We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
doing a good job
Island Splendor ALF #1 is doing a good job. They are taking good care of her there. They go above and beyond to care for her. I have no complaints. Everything here has gone well.
Wonderful care by wonderful women
Elsa and the staff at Island Spleder, are the most caring and efficient group of women that had cared for my Mom. My Mom was difficult to work with, newly diagnosed with vascular dementia, which cause her to become very aggressive, nasty with some violet outburst. These ladies were Angels and defiantly worked very hard to try and Handel her. Actually they went beyond what I expected. Ultimately my Mom needed a locked unit where she is doing well, but I have to say "these ladies are Angels. If any one woul like to ask me any questions I would be happy to assist.
Review of Island Splendor ALF #1 Residential Care Home in Largo, FL
Very nice, clean, and the ladies (residence ) also appear very nice. The manager was very helpful. The nieghborhood was very nice as well.