Morningside of Sumter - Sumter, SC

Outstanding service!

We are very satisfied and very happy with the way Morningside of Sumter has treated our Father. They take care of his needs like we never could. Morningside is a very professional, courteous, and caring environment. The place is very clean, well lit, and very home like. They manage his medicine, his meals, ,room cleaning, laundry - everything. This is a place that I would want to go if necessary.

Nice place, so far!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a very positive one! The staff is friendly, professional, and they seem to really be on top of things here. We've got no complaints, at this point!

Review of Morningside of Sumter Assisted Living in Sumter, SC

Nice place. Prefer not entering facility in the dining area. Small rooms.

We found Morningside with the help of "A Place for Mom"

We found Morningside with the help of "A Place for Mom". Robbin was very, very helpful and understanding about the difficulty of the process. She has been through this so many times she made us understand that our confusion was normal and that we just needed to stay on course.... which we did. That led us eventually to Morningside. My Mom moved in last week and is quickly adjusting. She can see that everything is there for her. She is going to be a very hard nut to crack... but that shell already has a few cracks in it. A Place of Mom helped us to understand the process that she will be going through. I can't say enough........ and it was free.

I’d give the staff a six out of five!

I’d give the staff a six out of five! I’ve had one meal and it was good. The community is very clean. I think the community is a good value. It is conveniently located and I’ve never had any trouble finding parking.

Warm and inviting are just two words one would use to describe Morningside Assisted Living of Sumter.

From the front porch rockers to the neighborhood feel, once you have walked through our front doors, our goal is to make you feel welcome every day. As a premiere provider of assisted living, it is our goal to make every day an enjoyable one. Stop by today for a tour!