Montgomery Gardens - Starkville, MS

Nice Experience, but Not The Right Fit for Us

My tour of this community was nice, but I didn't feel this community provided the level of care my mother needed. The community looked nice, and well maintained from what I saw. The staff was friendly. The experience went well, but this was not the right fit for us.

A great community

The food at this community is excellent. The staff are fantastic. They offer a lot of daily activities and we are able to see some of them on Facebook. The community is very clean and I would recommend it.

Care and Value

We are happy with all of the staff members and the care that is given. The food is great and they do offer. They have a lot of great activities and we hope she does participate more. We liked that the community was smaller and what we were looking for. We recommend this community to other families for the great care and value that is received here for a loved one

Nice facility, close to hospital. I ...

Nice facility, close to hospital. I toured the facility and found it to be very nice.