My mother is getting the care that she needs

I would definitely recommend this place. It has given me a peace of mind knowing that my mother is getting the medical attention she needs. They offer good support. It is a friendly clean environment, smaller environment with maybe 11 or 12 clients in this point in time. It is not far from where I live and work so it’s very convenient. If I had to leave work to go there for whatever reason, I know I will be there within 15-20mins. I like the environment and it is a good fit for my family. Everything is very clean, they do laundry maybe 1-2 times a week. I’m not quite sure how sure how often but I know every time I visited I don’t see my mother’s laundry basket filled with clothes that needed to be cleaned. The food also looks good. I never actually ate their options but I do sit down with my mother and the presentation looks really inviting, they put the food on regular ceramic plates, and they have metal utensils not plastic. My mother loves their desserts. There’s something different every day .

I am considering them....

Mission Gardens is also owned by [Removed] and she has been wonderful. I am considering moving my loved one to this home because it is a smaller place with fewer patients, so my husband will get more one on one care. The people there were very nice and helpful when I toured.

This was a very clean and friend staf...

This was a very clean and friend staff it was a small facility about 15 patients. They helped me through every step. I would recommend them very highly.

Mission Gardens was originally built in 1962 as a convent for the sisters of the Immaculate Heart who taught at the adjacent Our Lady of Mercy School. The facility later became a rectory for priests of the Catholic Churches of Merced. Amie Marchini, a Gerontologist, whose passion is to serve seniors, purchased the facility and her dream became a reality when Mission Gardens opened in October of 2003

Mission Gardens provides an elegant home like atmosphere for 15 residents. Our professionally trained staff is on hand 24 hours a day and specializes in the care of elderly individuals. Our Resident Aides assist with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming and other personal hygiene needs. We centrally store and monitor all medications and prescriptions.

If you are looking for premier quality care, provided with dignity and respect we are readily available to answer your questions. Please call us or come by for a tour of our beautiful professionally designed facility, furnished specifically for assisted living.