Valley Royale Care - Modesto, CA

The best place on earth for my Mom

This place is the best residential care facility I have ever seen. The staff are very knowlegable and extremely attentive to the residents needs. I was a firefighter for over 30 years and and as such responded to EMS calls to many such facilities. Valley Royal Care tops all the others. I am very impressed with with everything about this place and the folks that operate it. I really got lucky finding this place for my Mom. The feed back on how Mom is doing on a day to day bases is invaluable, as well as giving me peace of mind.
I would certainly recommend this facility to other people looking for an exceptional place for their loved one.

Loving Caring Staff!!

The caregivers at the Calley Royal Care are taking very good care of my mother in law. She even says it herself that they are sweet and accommodating. They let us bring our large dogs when we visit her. They serve home cooked meals and they are letting us rent the dining room to have a birthday party for her. They have some activities such as watching television and they have someone go in to do their hair and pedicures, but I wish they had some bingo nights or crafts. We are very satisfied with the care she is receiving here.

Very Pleased With This Facility

I don't know about what they can improve on. I am pleased with the owners and with the staff members. It is a smaller facility, and the residents are well taken care of. They are attentive to my loved ones needs and i am glad I found this particular place. I think they connect and communicate with us very well.

Excellent Care

We had my mom there and we hope she can go back soon. The care was excellent. The house is very clean and the patients are cleaned daily and well cared for. My mom is very alert and was able to confirm the excellent care. She had to leave for surgery and rehab for a condition she had prior to going into the facility. She is ready to return as it beats any skilled facility around.

Well, the price is definitely at the ...

Well, the price is definitely at the upper end, but mostly everything is good. We have some idle concerns, but we're not sorry that we moved our loved one here. Our main concern is just that the owner may be a little too involved with the family aspects of our loved one... but I suppose that could also be a "plus" as well. We appreciate the concerns, and we like the kind and considerate attention given. The staff are all very nice to our loved one. We liked this place the best out of what we saw. Also, the Filipino caregivers have such respect for the elderly, and their kind and gentle nature is impressive.