Davey's Care Home - Modesto, CA

I can't say enough good things about this care home

Davey’s Care Home has been awesome! My wife and I were praying for a home for my mother, and at each turn, we were confronted with all sorts of issues. We spoke to the owner of Davey’s Care Home, [Removed], and she was very positive that she would be able to help us. She was very understanding and receptive to my dilemma and was able to assist me in every way. She is a God send! My mother loves the home, loves the care takers, loves the food….she loves everything about Davey’s Care Home. As for me, I could not ask for a better care home for my mother! I love everything about this place and everything that’s done there. They are very professional! I cannot say anything negative or derogatory about how they’re operated. The staff is OUTSTANDING! They are so attentive to every individual’s needs and they spend a lot of time playing organized games with the occupants and having positive interactions with them. I am looking for other options at the moment for something that might be a bit more affordable, but I will keep my mother at Davey’s Care Home for now, no matter what the cost is, because her care there is so wonderful.

Not quite what i was looking for. Only one person working and didnt see any of the residents out of there room

I do not recommend this place at all!

I removed my loved one from this home. I received some photos of the home and it was completely filthy. It was not up to our standards and definitely not worth as much as we were paying a month. I would not recommend it.

It Did Not Work Out

It didn't work out because they didn't allow her to have her dog there and her dog is her life. And they did not inform us of what they expected us to do.
They were asking for $1100 dollars a month for having his mom there. They said they would work with Social Security to get the money from them. For some reason they did not say that if anytime they cannot collect all of the money from the Social Security we have to pay for the difference. They never told us that it's our responsibility to do that. We ended up bringing her back home. We went and checked out the place a year ago and they already knew about the dog and they said it would be okay but then they wouldn't take the dog. So that and the financial part did not work for us.

This is the best option so far. The r...

This is the best option so far. The room was private and the bathroom was close to the room.