MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

I am in Independent living and have been satisfies with services the past 10 years. I recommend a continuing care facility such as John Knox Village East.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

My parents lived in the village for 17 years for my dad and 25 years for my mother. The life care plan worked well for them. They enjoyed life here for many years and daddy was in nursing home for only 10 days before his death. Mother remained in their independent living apt for 5 more years along and then transferred to nursing home for last 3 years of life. My husband and I moved in 18 years ago and are still enjoying the care free independent living.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

Housekeeper, nurse (super), activities, friendships, laundry, many more.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

We have lived @ JKVE for over two years and it has been comfortable and less expensive than most facilities. I had to spend approx. five weeks last spring and summer in the rehab part of Meyer Care. I got excellent care and would recommend this facility to anyone.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

We have loved here for over 3 years. We have found the services here to be top notch. We are very pleased with Meyer Care Center when my wife had to spend about 30 days there earlier this year. Would suggest you consider us highly.

Review of MEYER CARE CENTER - Higginsville, MO

Always what I needed or wanted is available I was given as much support as I wanted when my husband was in the care center.

Would not recommend this place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This review is specifically for the skilled nursing section, we did not see the assisted living portion. This place was every negative stereotype you think of when you think "nursing home". There was a strong odor, there were alarms going off during our whole tour, and it just felt very impersonal and clinical. It was not somewhere we'd consider for our loved one.