We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation. It is a very large home with lots of great amenities for the residents. Although I thought the house was very beautiful it was just very large and felt just like an assisted living facility. I was just looking for more of a small family home for my mother.
Finding the right Home Care facility for my Mom.
The Family Home owner was very pleasant to talk to, and answered all my questions, and then some. I was told what items I needed to supply. They have RNs on duty all the time, and this was a nice thing to know. They treat all the patients there with the care that the patients there need. I was very comfortable with the decision to put my Mom there.