Assurety Senior Care - Vancouver, WA

A godsend!

This home is the most amazing place. They are very skilled and have been taking such good care of my mother. The wife of the owner, [Removed], is a pharmacy technician and she worked with me and my mother's doctor to get my mother's medications straightened out and it has made a huge difference! I am truly amazed and would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for memory care. It has exceeded my expectations.

Exceptional care for frail, memory-disabled loved ones

Assurety is a godsend for a family seeking a skilled, caring home for their loved one with memory issues. It is a real home with a garden, living and dining room and bed/bath for each of up to 6. [Removed] are the owners and also the primary care givers. My mom needs a 2 person transfer and wears a catheter. She is still very much herself...curious, funny, interested in things. But she has no short term memory at all. Since she came from an assisted living with private aides, she is brighter, happier, eating so many fruits and vegetables that her constipation issues have gone away (what a big deal!) they've helped us work with her physicians to adjust her medications so that she is sleeping better and staying awake during the day. I can't say enough for this unique facility. All of us with loved ones here talk about how lucky we have been to find it.

Wonderful find for a family member in need of memory care

Assurety's owner/staff are experienced, compassionate, and very dedicated. What a relief after the variable quality of care in a larger facility prior. Meals are delicious. A large bowl of fruit stands on the table at all times. Staff spend the day with the residents, encouraging them to converse, helping them reminisce, offering activities. When weather permits, outings are undertaken. Physical problems are addressed immediately and the family is kept informed. Visitors are welcome.
This is a wonderful memory care home...a true home for your loved one and a tremendous relief for family members.

Don't send your loved one here

Do not send your loved one here. We believed all the wonderful things they said they would do and the line they handed about "treating them like the queens that they are". My mother walked into this facility (using her walker) and within 2 months she was not even able to turn herself in bed. When we asked for physical therapy they refused saying they wouldn't do that and when the on-call physician was contacted and asked to order this he refused saying "Medication is your mother's only hope". We brought Mother home and within 4 weeks withgood care (Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy) she was able to regain her strength and walk again with her walker. It helped getting her off the antidepressant they requested. This place is a nightmare in a daydreams disguise, Do not send your loved one here. They have received citations for what they did to my mother. In my expeience and opinionThey are not safe.

We moved my mother-in-law into Assure...

We moved my mother-in-law into Assurety Senior Care in Dec 2009. This is the best place we could find for her. She loves this place and has made friends there. They have many activities during the day and keep the residents active. All the staff is very friendly and always helpful. She seems to be more active now that we have her here. I enjoy visiting with her and the other residents. After meeting with Laura, I immediately put down a deposit for a room for my mother-in law. This was after visiting several other places. I will highly recommend Assurety Senior Care to anyone looking for the best care & peace of mind for their loved ones.

Drove by this facility and was not ha...

Drove by this facility and was not happy with the surrounding neighborhood. Also felt the facility did not meet the quality as depicked on their website.

Our promise:To love, care and respect your loved ones as they deserve to enjoy their golden years/retirement of their life in a quiet, peaceful and loving atmosphere. Assurety Senior Care Center is a beautiful, luxurious adult care facility located in Vancouver, Washington. Our home has a beautiful front yard with botanical garden surrounded by white picket fence, beautiful all-season flowers, all around pine trees, gorgeous marble pathways and a 4-tier water fountain. Our gorgeous private patio is used for relaxation, reading, barbeques, picnics, and other activities.

Adult family homes are excellent alternatives to assisted living facilities and nursing homes.We are located in a quiet neighborhood, close to Vancouver Mall, hospitals, shopping stores, and parks. Only 10 minutes from Portland, Oregon by freeway, yet we are a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Assurety is committed to serving each resident with respect and dignity. In such service, we are dedicated to maintaining the rights and privacy of each individual, no matter how frail or dependent that elderly person may be. Here at Assurety we prepare daily home-made nutritious meals and snacks,