|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I really like this place th...
I really like this place the best based on residence demographics. She was full. I will stay in touch.
Come home to Southern Living! We are conveniently located off hwy 316 in Northeast Georgia, Melinda's Guardian Angel PCH invites you to come! We are only minutes away from the elite Georgia Club nestled between Lawrenceville and Athens, GA.
We offer quiet country living. We have private suites and semi private suites. We also have a private suite with a bonus living room and his/her bathroom. Our rooms are climate controlled and cable tv ready. We have private phones and also Internet access. We have a spacious recreation area and capacious yard for gardening. On summer nights, enjoy "sittin' on the porch" with us and listening to the crickets chirp. Or perhaps you would enjoy dining outside with nature in our picnic area on sunny summer afternoons.
Are you a Gawga Dawg? Bulldog Backer? Great! Your loved ones can stop by , we are along the way --just minutes away from the historic University of Georgia. They are welcome to share Gameday with us.
Whether your Loved Ones are out shopping in Gwinnett or Tailgateing in Athens, they are welcome at Melinda's Guardian Angel...so come on home!