Addus Healthcare - Harrisburg, PA

Addus Healthcare - Harrisburg, PA has yet not published prices.

Fantastic aides, but very unreliable scheduling

Although the aides themselves have been fantastic to work with, everyone they've sent has been caring, patient, and friendly, I cannot recommend Addus Healthcare as a homecare provider. We've had a lot of issues with scheduling, which has led to a lot of stress and last minute emergencies. When we were getting everything set up with them they said it would be no problem getting a caregiver in 6 days a week, however this has not been the case. My contact person, Tessa, has been very hard to get a hold of, even after she gave me her cell number. It often comes down to the last minute before they let me know if they have someone they can send, and I always have to call them, they will never contact me first to let me know.

Addus HealthCare, Inc. is a national company that has provided home care services to clients since 1979. This branch is located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with on-call coverage after-hours and on weekends.