MasterPeace, Inc - Mattapoisett, MA

MasterPeace, Inc - Mattapoisett, MA has yet not published prices.

• Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Medication Reminders
  • Meal Preparation
  • Home Health Aides
  • Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Care For Pets
  • Respite Care
  • Companion Care

Friendly but professional care allowed Dad to stay at home

We hired MasterPeace to help my father with shopping, meals, daily cleaning and doctors visits for more than a year. This allowed him to stay in his own home, surrounded by his books, music and memories rather than having to move to an assisted living facility. The carers were absolutely superb, and each of the three developed a special relationship with him while remaining professional at all times. They were all honest, trustworthy and reliable and he could not have remained at home without them. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend

My family hired Masterpeace to care for my aunt at home while she was battling cancer and congestive heart failure. The nurses and staff were absolutely wonderful and demonstrated true compassion, caring and experience. They provided a free in-home assessment and were willing to travel to the hospital to meet with my aunt when she was admitted. She was very hesitant to use any type of caregiver service, but after spending time with the staff at Masterpeace, she was excited that their caring and personable team would be able to both keep her company and help her continue to live independently. Unfortunately, my aunt took a turn for the worst and passed away after only using Masterpeace's services one time. Following her death, Masterpeace sent our family a beautiful card with their heartfelt condolences and let us know that they would not be billing us for the visit. We were extremely touched by this gesture of kindness and generosity. This is an agency that is in the home care business for the right reason. I only wish my aunt had lived long enough to utilize their wonderful services more. I highly recommend.

Cathy Francazio

Heather - Thank you so much for your review of MasterPeace. And again, my sincere sympathy on the loss of your aunt. Best regards, Cathy

Kind, Compassionate, Experienced & Personable

My family hired Masterpeace to care for my aunt at home while she was battling cancer and congestive heart failure. The nurses and staff were absolutely wonderful. In speaking with them, you could tell they were compassionate, caring and experienced. They provided a free in-home assessment and were willing to travel to the hospital and rehab facility to meet with my aunt when she was admitted. She was very weary of using the service, but after meeting with the wonderful staff at Masterpeace, she was excited that she would be able to utilize them to keep her company and help her live independently. Unfortunately, my aunt took a turn for the worst and passed away after only using Masterpeace's services one time. Following her death, Masterpeace sent our family a beautiful card with their heartfelt condolences and let us know that they would not be billing us for the visit. We were extremely touched by this gesture of kindness and generosity. This is an agency that is in the home care business for the right reason. I only wish my aunt had lived long enough to utilize their wonderful services more. I highly recommend.

Cathy Francazio