Cottage Caregivers - Hingham, MA

Cottage Caregivers - Hingham, MA has yet not published prices.

Smooth Transition to Top Notch Care

Cottage Caregivers did an outstanding job getting to know my mom's specific home care needs prior to selecting appropriate caregivers which has resulted in a great care team that has transitioned well into providing excellent care. Definitely recommend Cottage Caregivers if you are looking for experienced, compassionate and reliable caregivers.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the great review!! We really strive to make the perfect caregiving match. Thanks again for the kind words.

Our hats are off to Cottage Caregivers

Our experience with Cottage Caregivers has been nothing short of extraordinary. They have set themselves apart from any and all competitors. Cottage Caregivers have experience, expertise and most notably....heart. They have offered us support, guidance and responsiveness in our quest of finding and maintaining the highest level of care for our loved ones. You needn't look elsewhere. Cottage Caregivers will give you a sense of commitment and the shared goal of excellence in offering the dignity and support that you are seeking.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so proud of our caregivers and fortunate to work with such great families. Thanks again!

Highly Recommend

Due to an unforeseen incident, we lost a CNA that had been taking care of our 84 year old mom with Alzheimers in our own home. This serious incident made us question if we could trust another individual in our home with our mom. A childhood friend recommended Cottage Caregivers of Hingham. I was able to set up a meeting in our home with [name removed] (director of caregivers) from Cottage Caregivers within a day of my request. [name removed] met me at my mom's home and spent a significant amount of time listening to my concerns and learning about my mom. [name removed] took the time to speak to my mom and included her in all our conversation. This had a huge impact on me since I have seen so many people ignore or speak about my mom right in front of her like she did not exist. We needed immediate care and [name removed] was able to set us up right away with three fabulous women. [name removed] came to our home the first day of care to make sure everything started off smoothly. Cottage Caregivers utilizes a communication binder with the family so we always had a great picture of our mom's day. Any changes, questions, concerns regarding care were communicated efficiently. Cottage Caregivers has a rigorous screening process for their employees which was very important to us after what we had been through previously. [name removed] placed employees in our home that were such a great fit with my mom. They not only took care of her but went above and beyond - making yummy dinners and cookies!!!

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We appreciate your kind words and all of our wonderful caregivers enjoyed working with your incredible mom and family. Thanks again!

Quality Care and Support from Cottage Caregivers

We highly recommend Cottage Caregivers for older people or families of aging parents who are considering an at-home agency to assist with the care of a loved one. This decision was not an easy one for my family to make, especially since both of our parents had health issues but wanted to remain in their home. We had a different agency take care our parents for a short time prior to finding Cottage Caregivers but there was a significant turn-around with staffing and personality issues. However, after meeting with [removed], Director of Staffing, in my parents home, we knew it was the right fit. The staff at Cottage Caregivers became part of our family. We would not have been able to care for our mother and father without their care and support.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Our staff and agency truly appreciate it!!

Care and comfort in home.

I have been very happy with the care that I received from this service. The staff was caring and friendly. They were able to understand the needs that we had for in-home care. The caretaker was reliable and trustworthy. We liked that they were able to assist with some personal needs and making sure that my mom was able to get to her doctor's appointments. We would recommend both the staff and the service for good in-home care for a loved ones needing in-home care and comfort

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in the incredible caregivers we have on staff and the passion they bring to their caregiving on a daily basis. Thank you again!!

Need a trusted quality home healthcare agency? Cottage Caregivers is the answer.

[Removed] and her staff at Cottage Caregivers were there for my elderly father for just about a year. I had peace of mind knowing that another set of eyes was watching Dad and they always alerted me if there were changes in his health. They are dependable and very capable. My dad was a tough cookie and not an easy person to get along with. He loved his Cottage Caregivers health care aides.

[Removed] is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. Her compassion for me and my dad were greatly appreciated.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed your dad and working with such a wonderful family. Thank you again!

The best healthcare services organization!

I can't say enough about [Removed] and her staff at Cottage Caregivers. They gave my father a reason to look forward to each day and they were another set of eyes on him, which provided me with a piece of mind.

The healthcare aides at Cottage Caregivers were reliable, caring and took great care of dad, who had an end-stage disease.

I can't recommend them enough for anyone who has a loved one that needs care.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the incredible review. We truly loved working with you and your dad. We appreciate your kind words as it means so much to all of our great Caregivers. Thank you again for the very thoughtful recommendation!

Appreciative of their services.

We like the girls and my friend feels very comfortable with them.I think in our situation there was a miscommunication about who to contact. They are very good at taking care of her, but they tend to give her the option not to get up when it is time to exercise and I would like to see them be more encouraging. I do understand she can be stubborn and has a strong personality. They are very helpful and I do appreciate what they have done.

Good so far

It has been a positive experience with Cottage Caregivers so far. They are local to us and I would recommend them.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation!! We truly appreciate it.

A big help!

My mother is doing very well since receiving care from the Cottage Caregivers. We are happy with the care...

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the wonderful review on behalf of our dedicated Caregivers and support staff!!

responsive & professional agency

We found this agency to be a responsive, helpful one which made extra effort to answer our questions and help us reach a certain comfort level with trying a caregiving arrangement. The lady who came to provide in-home care for my wife was kind, compassionate, patient, and as best we were able to tell, honest and reliable - someone we would be comfortable with again. This is a comparatively small and local agency, and seems to put effort into screening its caregivers, which was important to us. We would not have any qualms about recommending or using their services again.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you again for the kind words and feedback. It is great appreciated! Thanks again.

Tender Loving Care!!

My mother is still a little resistant to having someone in her home, but the nurse from Cottage Caregivers has been awesome. They send the same steady nurse to my mother's house which is very important to us. She helps my mother with light housekeeping and any requests she may have.

My Mother Is Well With This Home Care

Everything is working out well for my mother with this home care agency. It had been a good experience so far. We are pleased with all they have done for us. She is doing well with the help the caregivers are providing her with. This is a nice home care agency.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation!! We truly appreciate it.

Good Experience with This Home Care Agency

We have had a very good experience with this home care agency. The care givers they have sent out to help us have been great. My mother has adjusted well to having them come into her home to help here. Everybody has been great to work with. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. I would recommend this home care agency.

Pleased with the service

Overall our experience with Cottage Caregivers has been a good one. We've had a few minor communication issues, but otherwise I like all of the caregivers and I am pleased with the service.

Thank you!!

Superb service

Live-in care was provided during a vacation away for myself and family. Wonderful care and support provided for my mother. Staff displayed patience with my mother's struggle with dementia. As the primary caregiver for my mother, I realize that this is not an easy task but the health aides took it in stride without making me feel badly for her behavior. I have used five agencies to gauge my review. I would highly recommend Cottage Caregivers as they gave me peace of mind so that I could enjoy my vacation.

Sean McDonnell

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

I would recommend Cottage Caregivers!!!

I have no complaints about this home care agency. The caregiver shows up on time and assists my mom with some housekeeping needs as well as companionship. The administrative staff are nice as well.

Sean McDonnell

Recently Named 2017 Top Home Care Agency by Senior Advisors, Cottage Caregivers, is a locally owned business committed to providing professional, non-medical home care to the people of Plymouth, Norfolk and Bristol Counties in Massachusetts. We provide customized, affordable, basic home care services, which allow individuals to maintain their independence and stay in the comfort of their own home environment. Home care can be a temporary arrangement for recovery from an illness or permanent to allow someone to live at home for as long as possible. It can be for a single individual or for a couple.

Our experienced, compassionate and dependable caregivers provide our clients with loving care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain their independence, while providing their families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe. All of our caregivers are carefully screened, bonded and insured so you can trust you are getting the best possible assistance. We only accept 5% of screened candidates as only the best represent Cottage Caregivers.