Marjorie's Home was wonderful. I just loved it.

Marjorie's Home was wonderful. I just loved it. The beautiful home, caring staff, and compassionate directors were all great. Unfortunately, my Mom began displaying aggressive behaviors and safety became a primary concern which caused us to have to make other arrangements. I would definitely have preferred my Mom stay at Margories if that had been an option. I would recommend it to everyone!

At Marjorie's Home, we strive to create a family like environment in our group home setting. Because we are a micro community, our residents are able to receive individualized attention. Our caregivers are kind, compassionate and have genuine passion for helping others. We are staffed 24/7 so there is always someone available to help should our residents need anything. Our residents and caregivers form meaningful bonds, contributing to the family feel of our community. While we are here to help our residents in any way, we encourage them to remain independent.