MapleShade Meadows - Nesquehoning, PA has yet not published prices.

Perfect for dad

My dad is loving this community the care here is wonderful and they also have a memory care option opening soon which will be nice. He does some of the activities like bingo and listen to singers. He says the food is great here. They have a shuttle to take them to doctors appointments if needed. He loves to go sit out in the pavilion out front and there also is a nice maintained courtyard out back. He wanted to be close to home which he is. I would highly recommend this to people.

Nice place, but not a good fit

We had somewhat of a mixed experience with Maple Shade Meadows. I thought the facility itself was very nice, and the people all seemed friendly. It was clean, well kept, and they had a lot of nice amenities for the residents. I was also impressed with the food! Unfortunately, they just did not provide an adequate level of care for my loved ones memory issues, and were not very clear going in the level of care they'd be able to provide. I think this could be a very nice place for those at the appropriate level of care, however.

Review of Maple Shade Meadows - Nesquehoning, PA