Laurel Heights Retirement Residence - Edmonton, AB

Laurel Heights Retirement Residence - Edmonton, AB has yet not published prices.

Comfortable Retirement Home

Laurel Heights is an ideal location and level of care to suit our desires and needs. The staff is exceptional , meals are healthy and tasty with a monthly menu rotation. The suites are comfortable and well maintained and adequate. I would recommend Laurel Heights to anyone interested in independent retirement living.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment, Lyle. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

Laurel Heights retirement home Edmonton Alberta

Laurel Heights Retirement home Edmonton Alberta
My 94 year old mom moved into Laurel Heights [date removed] for a staggering [removed] dollars a month in independent living. In less than [date removed] it has jumped to over [removed] a month. She is still living as an independent but they are now dispensing her medication. About [date removed] ago she contracted shingles which were not noticed by staff but by me when I had her home for a sleepover to which they had no answer. A few months later I noticed she was slurring her words and had very labored breathing. I called the resident nurse and had her meet me at my moms room and after checking her over she said she was fine and all was normal. She fell down that night and when they called and said she had hurt her arm I demanded they call an ambulance to take her to the hospital. It turns out she had broke her arm in the fall but also had a stroke and pneumonia non of which the nurse had observed from Laurel Heights My mom spent [date removed] in the hospital and then 2 more at a rehabilitation center. Laurel Heights refused to give my mom any credit on the [removed] a month bill even though she was not there for any of the meals or got any of the services included in payments. I made many phone calls to all levels of management and they all had the same response my 94 year old mom had signed a contract and their would be no refund. After the fall my mom could not go back to Laurel Heights as she now needs full time care and now they made her pay another months rent as per contract.
ZERO COMPASSION from Laurel Heights only there for the money and would never advise anyone to put a loved one in this facility.

Visited the facility March 25. Large beautiful facility. Residents seem very happy as spoke with a few. Staff was very gracious and accommodating. Enjoyed the tour very much.

Laurel Heights is beautifully maintained. All the staff are friendly and approachable. The phones are answered quickly at the front desk in case you need to contact them.

The meals look appetizing and the choices are varied. There are numerous activities to participate in to help pass the day.

I would certainly consider a residence like Laurel Heights when I am at that stage!!

Our Parents are very happy there! It is a great relief know that they are well looked after and they are happy!
Thank you!

I highly recommend this residence!

For several months now, my mother has been a resident on the Supportive Living floor of Laurel Heights Retirement Residence. My husband and I (and our little dog) visit Mom every day for a couple of hours, therefore we have seen more than enough to give a reliable review. Each day, we are greeted by happy, friendly staff and just as importantly, happy, friendly residents. Each staff member from caregiving to managerial positions are helpful and caring. Mom has successfully settled into her new routine, something that I did not think would happen. They have many activities for the residents to participate in if they so wish. They have a lovely Sunday brunch for the residents and each day, there is a choice between two entrees for supper. This building is kept very clean and the common areas are beautifully decorated. Mom's suite is much roomier than we'd anticipated and we've been able to decorate and furnish it to suit her tastes. The caregivers frequently check on her. Previously, my father (now deceased) had stayed in a different facility and I wish that he could have been a resident in Laurel Heights, instead. What a difference that would've made for his overall well-being. When I compare that other place to this one, it's like night and day!

Didn't get a good vibe from this place, found it expensive compared to the other All Seniors Care Centres.

My 88 year young mother has a renewed outlook on life.
She is well taken care of and lives the facilities.

Review of Laurel Heights Retirement Residence - Edmonton, AB

Laurel Heights is under the same umbrella company as Auburn Heights in Calgary. They are lovely buildings and seem to offer a lot of services. The rooms are very spacious

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

Located in Edmonton’s tranquil Meadows area, Laurel Heights Retirement Residence has been designed with your highest expectations in mind. Laurel Heights continues our tradition of excellence in gracious retirement living no matter what your level of care, part of our commitment to Age-In-Place

A variety of spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts, means this 169 suite residence should have something for everyone! You will be able to enjoy a safe and active lifestyle within the building and throughout this great neighbourhood which contains a major shopping mall (Mill Woods Town Centre), a major hospital (Grey Nuns Community Hospital), a fire station, an ETS bus terminal, and the Edmonton Police Service’s south east division headquarters. And immediately to the west of Laurel Heights are Mill Woods Park and the Mill Woods Recreation Centre.

Enjoy the finest quality of services, amenities and activities; all part of our commitment to enhancing your independence, providing peace of mind, and ensuring quality of life throughout the years at this beautiful facility. Led by our Full Time Director of Health and Wellness, the Wellness Centre (with spa and fitness room) along with the many daily activities will challenge, inspire and entertain the most discerning and active seniors.

In all of our residences – menus are carefully planned to guarantee you enjoy delicious, nutritionally balanced meals everyday. Whether you are enjoying your meal in our fine dining room or using the complimentary tray service in your suite your dining experience is a priority – hallmarks of our commitment to excellence in providing gracious retirement living.