I advise no to living joy!

Would not put my loved one at living joy!close friend had parent there and went through a awful time!having a parent with Alzheimer's is hard enough and then go through what they did was not acceptable! They don't like families involved hmmm I wonder why?its not easy on the family and having a loving and kind place to take your loved one is suppose to be a great help!not hell!so I greatly advise against living joy!

No way would I put my loved one in any of there homes!did and they were horrible only wanted to over medicate and promised things for our loved one and never did!cant express it enough not a good place for your loved one!went through staff all the time and they all talked horrible about the owners!

Living Joy Memory Care - I highly recommend it!

My Mother lived at Living Joy for nearly 4 years. I had seen other Alzheimer's facilities that I found wanting but Living Joy was wonderful. The facility - actually it was more like a home - was always clean. The food was good tasting and the kitchen was right off the dining room so it was always hot and served on individual plates right from the kitchen. Activities and exercises occurred daily and I was updated with a phone call immediately on any changes with her - even though I was there on a regular basis. I felt confident that my Mother received very good care and that the staff treated her with respect and love.

My grandma recently moved here and se...

My grandma recently moved here and seems quite happy. The staff is friendly, joking with her in a friendly way. She is well groomed, clean and cared for. The main social room is warm and friendly. The living quarters are sparse, but the point of that is to encourage her to socialize with the other residents. I'm really glad Grandma is living here!

operated by Hyde Park Home, small,tou...

operated by Hyde Park Home, small,tour was not offered nursing home like Hyde park has 20 res. very nice all inclusive no nurse on staff

At Living Joy of Flushing, your comfort and health are our top priorities. Everything you require is taken into consideration even before you arrive. Because our standards are among the highest in the country, we know that you and your family will be pleased with our services and programs. Our excellent, loving staff are always there to help you. We offer a pleasant, home-like atmosphere. Our residents and their families are always treated with dignity and respect in our safe, secure, and beautiful environment.