Livermore Valley Senior Living - Livermore, CA

Every resident at Livermore Valley Senior Living in Livermore, CA (www.LVSL.net) receives a personalized and customized care plan that is unique to their condition and required level of care. We also have a physician from the ValleyCare Medical Foundation that visits our community monthly.

Livermore Valley Senior Living is a brand new 20-bed state licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. Along with our talented staff of Med Techs & CNAs, Livermore Valley Senior Living also has full-time Nurses on staff to reinforce our philosophy of always providing the highest quality of care for every resident. The Nursing staff is an essential component to how we service the needs of residents with a higher acuity of care (i.e. severe cognitive impairment, complex chronic conditions, etc.).

Stephen Ratliff is the Administrator and Co-Owner of Livermore Valley Senior Living. Stephen has a great deal of experience in the Senior Care Industry since he has managed multiple Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly. Stephen understands the therapeutic value of socialization, so his staff has been trained accordingly and companionship is highly encouraged. Stephen's role as the Administrator is invaluable because of his industry knowledge and strict adherence to Title 22.

You are cordially invited to visit and tour our community. We are available for you to tour during the week or weekend, at your leisure as your schedule permits. The tour will allow you the opportunity to discuss with our experienced staff how our care plans are totally customized for each and every resident.

A good choice!!

I am happy with the place so far. My mother has been there for just about a month. The community is close to my business so I am able to visit her often. The place is clean and the staff has been great. I had a meal with her once and the food seems to be very good, they had healthy choices.

[Removed]-the-Nurse gave me an impromptu tour after I had to reschedule my existing one twice! (Caregiving makes for messed up schedules.) Place seemed very clean and home-like. Outdoor area very attractive as well. Residents were divided between in their rooms and in the (smallish but nice) common room, but most were up and out of bed and dressed. Was told all but one resident has dementia, and one does not but had a stroke. As my mom does not have dementia, that is actually my main concern. Looking forward to learning more about the facility on my path toward deciding on a good place for Mom.

Outdated community!!

During my tour of this community I had noticed that this facility seemed dark and had little room for residents to gather. The furniture was all very old and the carpet needed to be redone especially in the main lobby. I just did not think this was the right fit for my mother and ended up picking another assisted living for her.

We were impressed with the level of care, clean & pleasant environment & number of care givers when we visited. Through further contact our good opinion only strengthened. We encountered truly caring people here, which is exactly what we are looking for in a new home for our mom. This is a tough move to make but everyone at LVSL made it easier, and they have been so very caring in their interactions with our mom. She is doing better here by far than she was at home, and we can rest better knowing that they monitor health and behavioral changes closely. Good food, personalized attention and activities, and so many truly caring people have helped give our mom a better, happier life. This is a huge comfort when you can’t be there 24/7 for your loved one.

Great resident care, great staff, very clean facility, beautiful outdoor area. Small home-like feel-highly recommend.

Great place, take good care of everyone. Very clean!

Great resident care,great staff,very clean facility,beautiful outdoor area.Small home-like feel highly-recommend.

Great place.They take good care of everyone.Very Clean !.

We were impressed with the level of care,clean and pleasant environment and number of care givers when we visited.Through further contact our good opinion only strengthened.We encountered truly caring people here,which is exactly what we were looking for in new home for our mom.This is a tough move to make but everyone at LVSL made it easier,and they have been so very caring in their interactions with our mom.She is doing better here by far than she was at home, and we can rest better knowing that they monitor health and behavioral changes closely.Good food,personalized attention and activities and so many truly caring people have helped give our mom a better,happier life.This is a huge comfort when you can't be there 24/7 for your loved one.

The staff are qualified to work with Dementia residents!!!

Livermore Valley Senior Living is a great place for my Mother-in-law. We are so happy with the way the staff communicate with her and the family. They get to know the residents and they are very patient. The food is good they are generous with the portions. The community is always clean and the backyard is very well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Review of Livermore Valley Senior Living - Livermore, CA

when I asked how they handle wanderers during the night I was told they push chairs in front of the exit doors to trick the seniors into not realizing there was an exit. It sounds like a fire hazard to me

Great staff

The staff was great. The place is old but it is very nice and they keep it well maintained. It's clean and does not smell. They provided great care and they did everything I needed them to do.

Review of Livermore Valley Senior Living in Livermore, CA

We found Livermore Valley Senior Living thanks to a referral from "A Place for Mom" and we are so grateful and blessed. Livermore Valley Senior Living is every bit of the small, unique family atmosphere we needed for my father's care! It's not often that you can truthfully say that your loved one is actually comfortable and happy in any kind of senior care facility! Livermore Valley Senior Living can't be beat.

Review of Livermore Valley Senior Living in Livermore, CA

This is a wonderful facility. Everyone has been extremely helpful with my mom's transition from one facility to another. Caregivers are attentive, caring and always willing to help when my mom is in need of anything. They treat her with dignity and respect. They make you feel comfortable during visits and like we are part of the family. I can't say enough how lucky we feel that our loved one is here in this facility!

Review of Livermore Valley Senior Living

This facility provides excellent care. The communication between our agency and the staff here is very accurate and thorough.

Excellent community!

In general they do a great job here, everything is done very well and the care is high quality. It's a smaller community, so the residents get more individual attention. The food they serve is also very good!
The one thing I'd like to see them do better is have a few more physical type activities for the more able-bodied residents.