We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
If a reasonable price and a quiet ambiance of an all-adult community appeals to you, then consider Lifestyles of Glendale your new home. Imagine an entire community that caters to those mature enough to appreciate a life of leisure and young enough to enjoy the many social activities planned like bingo, casino trips, pinochle, poker games, planned lunch trips and other activities.
Our apartments are filled with several great features we are sure you’ll love!
Washer and dryers in your own apartment, 24-hour emergency call system, step in showers, elevators, cable ready, refrigerators with icemakers, stove, dishwasher and disposal. One and two bedroom apartments complete with either a balcony or personal patio. We have a van for weekly grocery trips and we are close to Glendale Adult center with dial-a-ride and Gus bus hourly pick-ups. An on-site beauty salon, exercise room, spa, library and planned activities are just some of the amenities currently offered.
If you are not ready for assisted living and want reasonable rent, come visit us for a tour of our community. We now except HUD vouchers and have a Federal home program with reduced rents on several apartments.