Lakota Hills AFH - Federal Way, WA

Good care!

My mother is doing well at the Lakota Hills. They take good care of her and the home itself is very clean. I would recommend them to anyone looking.

Lakota Hill AFH is just alright. I am not too pleased with some of the staff and how they speak to the residents. They do keep the community clean. I just with they were a little nicer when it comes to answering questions we have regarding our loved one.

I'm very thankful that I found this place

I'm very thankful that I found this place. It's close to home. I always feel welcomed that I can stop by anytime to visit my husband. The food is wonderful. The individual attention is excellent. The private rooms are furnished beautifully. It looks very home-y. its not sterile looking. The atmosphere is very home like. The entire staff is very compassionate. I just think the Lakota Hills is a wonderful place.

Very good!

Very good! We’re very impressed! It’s expensive, but I think they all are. It’s a good place. I like it. We chose it over other places that we like. The food is good. It’s all hand cooked and prepared there. We don’t have any trouble finding parking.

At Lakota Hills Adult Family Home we offer 24 hour personalized care with comfort and a high level of warm personal service designed to assist residents in living a full, safe and happy life in a home-like atmosphere.

Lakota Hills AFH provides care for elderly patients, long-term care, terminal care, as well as special needs.

All our staff and caregivers have the following required certificates:

Nurses aid

First Aid/CPR

Fundamentals or modified care giving training

Nursing delegation training

Dementia Specialty Training

Mental Health Specialty Training

Ten hours of continuous education/training per year

Criminal background check