Lake View AFH LLC - Kenmore, WA

Lake View is awesome!

I couldn't have asked for a better place for my mother. Lake View has a wonderful, homey environment, and my mother received amazing care there. Each resident has their own bedroom; the house has hardwood floors and a view of the lake; and the family that runs it is warm and caring, as is the rest of the staff. There aren't many organized activities for the residents, but my mother was severely disabled and couldn't participate in many activities, so that wasn't a priority for us. Several leagues above the majority of the nursing homes and adult family homes we looked at, and the staff and residents became like a second family to my dad and me. I highly recommend Lake View without reservation.

Fortuitous find

This was a wonderful find for my wife, who was paralyzed and had respiratory needs that were handled well by the owner, a registered nurse. It is a delightful place in a great location, within sight of my home. The staff were uniformly kind, diligent, and professional. They treated my wife and me, as all their guests, with great courtesy and respect. Having spent virtually every day there for nine months alongside my wife, I can attest to their high quality and caring service from direct personal experience.

Aurica was extremely kind and we were very comfortable. High marks all around!

I have absolutely no concerns.

I have absolutely no concerns. The place is extremely clean, and the staff is very attentive. On Christmas eve, we took him to a family function, and we were to text them when we were returning, and she was there to greet him and get him settled, even after 11:30 pm. They had a Christmas party for families, and an in-house Christmas party with a gift exchange. They monitor his cigarette intake.

no vacancies but owner Aurica Cue shared she has an opening at her other facility "Blue Hope AFH" Visited Blue Hope in Lynnwood. Small bi level home in residential neighborhood, clean and quite. private bedrooms with shared bath. 1 health aid / 3 residents during the day.