Top notch!

I can not say enough about how great the owner and the caregivers are at this care home.They care about the residents over and above as the money is immaterial. They are cooking special meals for my aunt. The home is clean and smells great. This care home is everything I could have wanted for my aunt. I would highly recommend this care home

Very nice, liked the lady who ran it very much. She is so helpful and knowledgeable. Rooms small is my only problem. Some are larger if available. We are not ready to place my husband yet. I want to keep him as long as I can but don't know when that it right now.

This is the best AFH in the area. Mom is receiving the best care and the staff make you feel like family.

Bethesda Adult Family Home is located in beautiful downtown Renton, Washington. We have a dedicated 24 hour staff that has been offering specialized care for over 16 years. We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. We pride ourselves on treat our guests as if they were family. We offer personal care service to help with the activities of daily living. Our dedicated dietitians offer good wholesome food served directly to our guests. Our beautician will keep our guests looking good and feeling great about the way they look when they have company come visit. We have devotional services and activities both onsite and offsite. All off site activities and devotional services are provide with complimentary transportation. We are close to the expressway, which makes it easy for loved ones to come and visit. At Bethesda Adult Family Home, we pride ourselves on treating your loved ones like honored family guests in our home.