|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I feel very satisfied having placed a very good friend of mine in this facility.
Compassionate and welcoming staff
Our experience so far with Jeya Assisted Living has been a very positive one. The people here are compassionate, accepting, and welcoming. They understand the difficulties a person faces when making this sort of transition, and they really bent over backwards making sure that our loved one felt comfortable and welcome in her new home.
The price was right but (no...
The price was right but (no activities) and only one individual handling 5 people. A bit of a raggedy interior and the owner started preaching religion at me, which was rude not pertinent to my interview!
This is a great facility. Over charg...
This is a great facility. Over charge I don't see much more activity.
Was this review helpful? 1