Cresthaven - Silver Spring, MD

I did like this place. It has a long driveway up to the house, and steps in front, but the driveway goes around to the back entrance as well where you can just pull up and step right in. So the stairs didn't bother me. I could have gone with this place, but my husband felt it wasn't as special as he would like. I think this place is worth considering and that you would get good care there.

Great place to be

The facility is very nice and well put together and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend to other families and I think the care here is just excellent. Great place to be.

Lovely place. More intimate feel than a nursing home. Nice decor, clean home.

I didn't like Cresthaven.

I didn't like Cresthaven. It was old, and a mess. The driveway seemed very steep to me, it went straight up. It was in a rundown neighborhood. There was not a safe and easy way in, we would have had to drive up and let her out in the grass so she could go through a sliding glass door. When we went in there was a plywood barrier in the entryway to the kitchen. For four thousand dollars a month, I didn't think this was worth it.