Jackson Oaks - Paducah, KY

Very Nice Community

Unfortunately we had to move my mother to another community, because she needed more care. This is a very nice community, and our experiences here were good ones. The staff is very kind, and friendly. They do a good job keeping everything nice, and clean. Even though this wasn't the right for my mother, and her needs. I would still recommend community, it is a nice place.

Excellent people to work with, wonderful community, my father loves it there.

My father's care

I really do like the care that my father has been getting here. The community is very clean. They offer good meals and a good variety. My father is offered activities to participate with other. Its nice to have him socialized with others. I would recommend this community to other families. looking for great care.

Mom Is Happy

My mother is very happy here at this community. Everything is going well, and I very pleased. It has been a good warm experience. She is pleased with the house keeping. The meals are nice, and she is satisfied with them. She is trying some of the activities they have available. I enjoy the staff they have been very friendly. Overall I know she is safe and in good hands at this community.

I recommend Jackson Oaks!

Staff is very easy to work with and they communicate very well. They take very good care of my mom. At meals they offer a main course and additional options on the side. My mom enjoys the food most the time.The community offers many activities for my mom to partake. The community is updated and very clean.

My MOM

My Mother (Marilyn [removed]) is the happiest person I have seen in years!! She is loving her life at Jackson Oaks!!!!! Everyone has welcomed our family & her so graciously!!!

Very nice. This is an inde...

Very nice. This is an independent living community though, not assisted living.

Jackson Oaks is a proud member of the Paducah Community. We’re conveniently close to all that the city has to offer, with shopping, excellent healthcare and exciting restaurants just minutes from your door.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind