Ivan Woods Senior Apartments - Lansing, MI

Comfortable Care!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this place. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer questions that we had for them in great detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Spacious apartments!!

My mother seems to be really enjoying her new apartment at this community. She has a spacious living room and lots of bright light throughout the bedroom. They have an activity center offered to the residents on campus where they can participate in there hobbies while enjoying each others company. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into retirement.

Do no provide cleaning services

They do not provide cleaning services. The hallways smell terrible but it never goes into the lobby or the apartments.

she was very pleased with the staff there and the cleanliness of the facility they love it there and i would recommend to other families i rated the location a 5 star rating i feel it is a very good place for your famliy member or loved one the staff is very helpful and they make sure your taking care of..

Senior Living at its Best

My husband and I have been here now over a year and we find that Ivan Woods Senior Apartments are an excellent place to live. We have a great management team, clean apartment, with emergency availability. Along with many other great things for activities. Shopping is close by to all the major stores. Plus our Community Manager is a real deal person she helps arrange things like transportation every week for those who need it to get to the store. We go to eat out every month, have in house pot lucks, and much more. The maintenance personnel is excellent as well. When ever you need something done from changing a light bulb to fixing any major appliance he is right there to get the job done. Friendly and courteous to all of us as he gets his work done. The people are very nice here and we have made many friends. The next step for you is just to pay us a visit and take a tour. You will love the facility and the people who live here.

A wonderful choice.

My mother announced that she wanted to move to Lansing after living in eastern Michigan for 85 years.She is so happy with Ivanwood. It is perfect for her. no raised sidewalks, laundry room only 1 floor up,roomy bath with walk in tub. She loves it there.

Angel on My Shoulder

My husband and I were on our last leg as they say not knowing what to do. Forced into a slum house that was falling down, full of rats, sewer backing up. It was totally disgusting. My husband had just gotten over two strokes in a row and being paralyzed on the left side it was hard for me to care for him in that miserable place. Today we are both very happy just like two kids who first got married after 40 years together.

This apartment is beautiful, well kept up, the residents are just so nice I could not believe it! Finally moved in and praying to be able to stay for the rest of our lives here together. Everything is convenient, easy to find. The bathroom made for the disabled, the doors wide enough for him to go all through the apartment. Very clean and very well kept up. I want to thank the counselor at Just for moms who help get us in here she was an Angel and truly on my shoulders. God Bless

nice building ,secure

nice building ,secure

Has everything I would want, like the...

Has everything I would want, like the location, rent is acceptable.

Comfort, convenience and quality living at it's finest.

The Ivan Woods Community is designed to accommodate the needs of active adults 55 yrs and better.

Conveniently located near several shopping centers, our 90 apartment home, 3 story building is equipped with an elevator, an exercise room, a beauty/barber salon, and attractively decorated community rooms and lounge areas.