Covington Woods Senior Apartments - Lansing, MI

I just recently went on a tour and loved it. All the staff and personal were friendly,professional and answered all my questions and concerns. I thank you for a great tour of your complex. [Name removed]

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the staff at this community and everything that they have done for my loved one since she has moved in. I am very comfortable with there care and would recommend it to anyone. She has had no issues with the food and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time. Overall we are pleased with how things are going.

The staff(Jenny) here has been extrememly friendly and helpful for my in-laws. Such a good decision to have them move here.

This place is a "must see!"

This community has secure entries, in-room laundry, engaging residents and activities. Meals are available four nights a week for a price. Close to shopping, banking, primary medical offices and emergency services.