Hawk's Ridge Apartments - Bath Township, MI

Love this place

I love this place. It's secure. Very quiet. You rarely hear the neighbors. Most times I don't run into anyone in the halls. I've seen places that aren't clean and this one is very clean. They address problems promptly and are always friendly. The apartments have either a bonus storage room or a huge bathroom providing storage. There are carports available for dedicated parking. The view from the back looks out into woods. There is a free place with a kitchen for family get togethers. This is my second year. I am glad I found this place.

I live in the Senior Living. I would like to add that there are no onsite activities for seniors. Bus service is poor. Bedrooms are cold. Adult children are allowed to move in and stay. We don’t understand this because as they state...seniors 55 and over. The laundry room is not keep very clean, because cleaning person only comes every 2 wks. Parking in front of senior building in poor, because we are always competing with visitors parking in our spots. If you consider living here...good luck.....

Hawk's Ridge Senior is a brand new community located in Bath, at the I-69 and Webster Road exit! We feature spacious 2 bedroom apartment homes for persons age 55 and older. With a gorgeous view of Park Lake or the adjoining woods, we offer the comforts of the country, while still being close to all of the city conveniences.

Income limits do apply. Hawk's Ridge Apartments is an Equal housing opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, familial status, marital status, or disability.