Working with A Place For Mom is the Best Choice

Thank You ....
Finding Isabel's Home Care is a Godsend ...
I could not have possibly navigated the world of Assisted Living without the help of Minal at A Place For Mom. Tony and his staff at Isabel's are truly comforting for Mom.

Review of Isabel's Care Home - Vallejo, CA

Nice home. Not close to stores and rooms were small.

AFTER CARING FOR MY BROTHER FOR THREE...

AFTER CARING FOR MY BROTHER FOR THREE YEARS I HAD TO FINALLY ADMIT IT WAS TO MUCH FOR ME TO CONTINUE ALONE. I VISITED HOME CARE FACILITIES AND CHOSE ISABELS. THEY WERE ABLE TO TAKE HIM IN QUICKLY. HE WAS ABLE TO HAVE MOST OF HIS BELONGINGS MOVED THERE. THE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL. I VISIT DAILY AND AM IMPRESSED WITH THEIR MENU THE CLEANLINESS, AND THE ATTTENTION GIVEN TO MY BROTHER.THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CARE HE RECIEVES.

ISABELS RATINGS

I QUESTIONED THE $300.00 EXTRA FEE TO "MANAGE HIS DIABETES AND $300.00 FOR INCONTINANCE FEE" AS I WAS GOING TO ISABELS 3 TIMES DAILY TO TO MANAGE HIS DIABETES. CHERYL AGREED AFTER I MENTIONED IT AGAIN. SHE TOOK $300.00 OFF JULY CARE FEE. THE STEFF ARE VERY ATTENDANT TO MY BROTHER SO THAT MAKES US HAPPY. THE MEALS ARE QUESTIONABLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND PUTTING UP WITH ME.
"

To sum up, we are a family-owned and operated residential care facility licensed by the Department of Social Services. We offer basic services as of all licensed facility. This includes all meals and snacks, laundry and housekeeping, medication management, doctor/dental routine visits, implementation of doctor's orders, night supervision, assistance in bathing, grooming and hygiene, among others. All rooms are cable/internet ready.

In addition, I would like to highlight what makes our facility unique: 1.We can accept 6 non-ambulatory clients. The facility is wheelchair-accessible and fire-marshall approved. If needed, we have hoyer lifts availale for client transfers. All exit doors have alarms.

2. We can accept up to two clients who are on hospice. Please note that not all care facility has hospice waivers or have care providers who are trained in residents that are in their end of life.

3 .We participate in the Kaiser Geriatric Program of the Kaiser Vallejo Hospital. The LIGHT program is new and is a pilot project of Kaiser. All elderly clients who is with Kaiser living in a licensed board & care facility are eligible to participate. Two medical doctors visits the facility regularly (once a week or 2x a month) eliminating the need to go to Kaiser, find a parking lot and wait. The doctors are also aware of our licensing status making it easier to manage our resident's medical needs. Further, Kaiser Hospital is less than a mile away from the facility should there is a need to have our residents visit the clinic.

4. Staff members are fingerprinted and are first aid & CPR certified. Staff take 12 CEU units per year on topics such as medication management, dementia training, nutrition for elderly and hospice care.

5. A lot more: beautician/barber visits, bible and mass every Sunday, family activities on all holidays, etc.