Inspired Living at Palm Bay - Palm Bay, FL

• Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Respite Care

I really like that they specialize in dementia/Alz. They truly understand how to talk & interact with the residents. Fantastic gps technology to track everyone & acts as a key to open only that persons room.Bedrooms are dorm size tiny, supposedly so that you don't stay in your bedroom all day. I am concerned with the limited nursing license & the fact that there is no RN on staff.

A tour for mom

This was a nice tour for the care for my mom. We liked the staff and the environment of this community. The environment was nice and the menu is appealing. The activities would have been good for my mom to participate and stay active. We wanted something with a small layout. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Happy With Community

My wife has adjusted well to moving here. She seems to be doing fine. The staff is wonderful we have good communication between each other. They are friendly and attentive. The community is clean and well maintained and the food seems to be good. My wife likes going out front and sitting on the porch.

Our visit

This looked like a clean community when we visited. The staff we met were friendly and helpful. They seem to offer some nice activities. They offer transportation for the residents. They have an enclosed courtyard.

Great place

So far, it's all good. The person that I care for seems to have adjusted well. The staff is great and really seem to care about the patients.

Dad is doing fine

The staff seems remarkably attentive when I visit. We have good communication with them. Dad takes part in some of the activities and outings they offer. The food sounds good and dad seems to like it. The community is clean and well taken care of. They have a large outside area with a gazebo and areas to gulf. They take walks outside and I would recommend this community.

Brand New Facility, Tour Went Well

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. It is a nice community with kind people. My tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked good, everything looked nice, and well maintained. It is a brand new facility, so everything looks great. Everyone was very kind too my family, and I. It was a good experience.

Very Impressed with Inspire

I looked at two facilities. I chose Inspired Living . [Removed] kept me informed and gave me a lot of support during the process of moving my friend. Everyone at Inspired and most importantly the Director,[Removed], has been very nice and helpful with any concerns I had. I was very impressed with the patient tracking system and with the large courtyard (My friend likes the outdoors)

New resident in Jan 2017

Its a hard decision to make when deciding to take this step with a family member. It was for me. I had met with the office staff, who were friendly, considerate and knowledgable. After considering all the variables, I chose Inspired Living in Palm Bay. Cost is a major factor, especially when I looked at other memory care facilities. Private care is expensive, but Inspired Living in Palm Bay met my budget with a private room.
The facility is clean and the staff helpful. I met with the chef and he sat with me to discuss diet and any special needs. I visit once or twice a week to ensure good care is provided. There was some adjustment time for my spouse to learn her new surroundings, but after a few months has settled in. She has Dementia/Alzheimer's. care is provided 24/7, 365 giving me piece of mind when Im not there.
There is no easy answer in these trying times, but I think I made a good choice in choosing Inspired Living in Palm Bay.

Caring and compassionate forever home

My husband was at Inspired Living for a short time before he passed away due to Ahlzeimer's. The personal caring given Bill was exceptional. Their goal of insuring that each resident lives their life to the best of their ability was very evident. The constant vigilance and caring from the front office permeates throughout the many caregivers, to the chef who daily checks at mealtime to see if the residents like their meals and wants to hear what they like and want. The residents appear to be basically happy as they are essentially well cared for, and given lots of 1-1, It would be hard to find a more caring, absolutely beautiful, and highly maintained Memory Care facility.

Too Big!

The Inspired Living was too big and unorganized. There were a lot of residents there with bad behavior and my mother was scared. She was afraid to go to the common areas. The night and day shifts had poor communication.

They really went over and above

They really helped us with a very difficult set up, coming from out of country. They really went over and above, if we have any concerns they are right there with us, keeping us in the loop. They are very communicative. We don't have any complaints, he isn't thrilled with the food but that's just his opinion, we haven't tried it. They have lots of activities, and they are pretty varied for all different interests, and abilities. They really have a ton of stuff to choose from and do.

We were impressed with the property and felt like Mom would be treated like family if she were able to afford living here. The family felt like it was a bit farther away from them and from her doctors and hospital.

Impressed with My Tour

My tour of this community went very well, and I was very impressed. My tour guide was very sweet and informative. It is a very nice place with kind people. My only issue was that this is only a memory care facility. If my father improved, like we knew he would, we would have to move him to other community for assisted living. They were great with their follow up's. Everyone was very kind to my family and I.

Inspired Living is Awesome

Inspired Living is doing an awesome job caring for my mom. She really likes the food which is prepared fresh on site. The staff is able to redirect and diffuse difficult behaviors with ease. I am grateful that she is well cared for.

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really proud of our team here! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your family.

great place

After vetting several other homes for my wife, this one was the best recommended by far. It specializes in the treatment she needs and the personnel are vary caring and thoughtful. From first blush to placement everyone I had contact with were professional and responsive to our needs.

Michele Lyon

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your kind thoughts about Inspired Living at Palm Bay and our dedicated care givers. Making a decision to place your loved one in a community is always a difficult one, I am glad we were able to make it a little easier for you and your family.

A wonderful place!

This facility is truly wonderful. My mother is here and as difficult as it is to accept that she has this horrible brain disease, I truly believe she is safe and cared for better than I could have ever imagined was possible. The facility is new, state-of-the-art, and employs a wonderful staff. They are kind and caring and compassionate people. The variety of food on the menu and how incredibly healthy it is - a commendable feat to the entire program and people involved. It's a real team and they all have each other's backs. I honestly couldn't find any fault with the community, the employees, or facility!

Michele Lyon

Thank you for taking the time to review our community! Our community is new and state of the art, but it is your comment about the staff that truly represents who we are. We strive to be the best and care for your loved one with love and compassion. Our goal is to have you come in, enjoy the time you spend with your Mom, and then go home knowing we are going to take amazing care of her until you come back to visit. Thank you for sharing your Mom with our family.

Very comfortable

I'm very comfortable. I only have one small suggestion. They should have accessibility to a telephone. A community phone would be nice. The facility is very clean. The staff is very friendly.

Michele Lyon

Thank you for your suggestion. There are several phones available for the residents to use, if at anytime they would like to call a loved one they just need to let a staff member know and we can arrange to make that happen. We also have portable phones available if a family member calls in to the community and would like to speak to their loved one. Call the community at anytime and we can help! Thanks.

Inspired Living at Palm Bay provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.
Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Palm Bay is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.

Our personal touch matters:
• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
• Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
• Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.

Room Features
•Private memory care suites
• Private bathrooms
• Emergency call system
• Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite