|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I would recommend Jeroll Care Assisted Living!!
The only minor issue I have with this care home is that there are no outside activities. The food is good and they keep the home immaculately clean. The staff are really attentive to my dad and look after him very well.
Mom enjoyed her stay there and staff was very caring
Very welcoming and sweet
The owner Jhoane met with me twice before my 88 year old mother was bought there for 12 days of respite care. My mother has memory issues and does not get around particularily well. She can become disoriented in surroundings that she is not familiar with. Everyone there made my mother feel right at home and comfortable, she socialized with the other residents and did not seem to show any signs of stress when I came to pick her up. This residence is run by lovely caring people. I would not hesitate to leave my mother with them again if the need arose.
Seemed like a nice place, not the best fit for us
We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place, overall, however I don't think the small group home style community would have been the best fit for my loved one. Everyone seemed very friendly, but we were looking for somewhere more active.
Was this review helpful?
Excellent care at Jeroll Care Assisted Living
Joanne is a very caring and compassionate caregiver. Her home is very clean and her staff are very friendly and accommodating and they take very good care of the residents. My husband and I are very glad we placed his parents at Jeroll Care.
Joanne, her own family and her staff have made it possible for us to relax and feel secure in the knowledge that my husband's parents will be safe and well taken care of and we can be rest assured in that knowledge.
Was this review helpful?
From the Office
1. We have been licensed since August 2012.
2.The owner and administrator has 16 years of experience in senior care.
3. No, we have not won any awards yet. We are licensed and certified by AHCA.
4. We are not part of a national chain. What makes makes us unique and special is the fact that we are family-oriented, reliable, responsible, caring, loving and we meet the needs of each resident.
1. Jeroll Care Assisted Living is located near beautiful Bayside Lakes in SE Palm Bay, Florida
a. We are located in a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood that is family oriented.
b. We are just a mile away from Publix and several restaurants including fast food chains and shopping centers. Walmart is about 3 miles away and interstate I-95 is about 5 miles away. The police station and the fire station are about 3 miles away. The public library is also 3 miles away. There are several churches nearby. Walgreens Pharmacy is 2 miles away. There are 2 golf courses that are each 2.1 miles away.
The new and improved Palm Bay Hospital is just 6 miles away.
2. We are south of Melbourne in Brevard County, FL.
Our facility has an area of 4,000 square feet.
The great room is about 494 square feet and has a 65" LCD TV mounted to the wall.
The play room where our residents can enjoy games such as foosball, pool table, air hockey, monopoly, chess, checkers and many more, has an area of 163 square feet.
There are 4 bedrooms of which 3 are private and one is semi private. Each of the private is about 12 x 11 while the semi-private is a 20 x 14 with its own private bathroom. The facility has a total of 3 bathrooms.
Each room has a flat screen 32" TV mounted to the wall with cable TV.
Residents have internet access as well as WiFi
2. This property is not only beautiful but also clean and VERY spacious.