In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL has yet not published prices.

• Medication Reminders
  • Safety Checks
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Care For Pets
  • 24 hour care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Private Pay Care
  • Respite Care
  • Meal Preparation

Great Caregiver!

This company was very helpful, even with short notice! I can’t say enough great things about the Caregiver we received! [name removed] was the most patient, caring and respectful person. She became one of the family! Anyone would benefit from knowing her and her work ethic! Thanks to all!!!

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much Karen for your kind words. We are so glad that we could help care for your loved one.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Thanks for all you attention in time of need - really appreciated. You are all great.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for your kind words Fran! We're so glad we could in your family's time of need!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The agency provides a good service. We have a caregiver for my mother and she does a very good job taking care of our mother.

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond Jim. We are honored to have been able to help care of your mother. Take care.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very helpful, pleasant, courteous, and caring.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! We're so honored to read your kind words and happy to have helped your loved one!

Very satisfied.

IHPS Corp

It is so good to hear that you are very satisfied with our services. Please feel free to recommend us at anytime. We are honored to be of service.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very good care - prompt and complete.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond Elizabeth! We're so happy to read your kinds words. Please feel free to recommend us at any time! We are honored to be of service!

Good service.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak of our good service. Please feel free to recommend us at any time. It is an honor to serve those in need.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am happy to know that there is always help available as needed. They are always ready to help and always do a good job of caring for us when needed. I am glad we have them here.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts on our service. We are so glad to be able to care for you whenever you need! It's an honor to have clients like you! Please don't hesitate to refer friends and family.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Because of my schedule, my care changes daily. The In Home CNAs always meet my needs. Being an amputee makes things harder, buy my care is good.

IHPS Corp

We are so honored to have been able to help you Mary Ann. Let us know if there is anything else we can do. We will be here to assist you in any way you need.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am really satisfied with all the girls. They are so good to me. They are helpful and always ready to please.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond Geraldine!! It is our honor and pleasure to help you whenever you need!! Please remember to refer us to your friends and family that may also need help!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I've only enrolled in the program recently. Have attended exercise programs. Also attended other health and fun programs they have provided. Very professional. When I returned from the hospital recently and needed help, they were here for me. Only have good things to say with the service.

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much for taking time to respond with such kind words. Please feel free to recommend us to anyone in need. It was a complete honor to serve you.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

They were very helpful with our needs and setting up [removed] for extra services when needed. Everyone is very accommodating & attentive. The care was excellent. Also very personable.

IHPS Corp

We just wanted to say thanks so much for the kind words. It is our goal to give exceptional customer service in all areas of our business. It was such a pleasure serving you and we thank you for remembering us if anyone is in need.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very satisfied with the service I receive.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is our honor and pleasure to help you whenever you need! Please remember to refer us to friends and family should they ever need help!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The CNAs are very caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. My wife needed some special care. These services were provided with care and compassion. A blessing to both of us.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your kind words on our service! Our clients are a blessing to us and we are honored to serve you with the highest quality care available! Please remember to refer us should any friends or family need assistance.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

In Home has always been prompt and helpful when I needed them - from falls to advice. [removed] was very helpful in educating me about diabetes. I had been newly diagnosed and had no knowledge.

IHPS Corp

Thank you for responding with such kind words. It is one of our goals to keep all of our customers and staff informed and educated on major topics such as diabetes so we can all work together for the best care possible. It was our honor to serve you.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Good care, especially [removed].

IHPS Corp

Thanks for complimenting our staff. It was and is our pride to give exceptional service. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Being available when I need them. They are always kind & friendly.

IHPS Corp

Thank you for your kind words Lorraine! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Our team is honored to serve you whenever you need! Please remember to refer us to any friends and family that may need assistance.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

She is always willing to help if I have any problems.

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much Norma for taking the time to respond. It is one of our goals to give exceptional service and we thank you for taking time to testify to that statement. We hope you will keep us in mind for any future referrals. Have a wonderful day.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Home care has been quick to respond to any request. They walk my dog Molly 3 times a day. She loves to see them.

The one outstanding person is Chicklet, he has helped me with a number of things I couldn't do. I find him a very special caring person.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much Kady for taking the time to respond with the kind words on our caregiver, Chicklet! It is our honor and pleasure to help you anytime and to walk Molly when she needs it. Please remember us if any friends or family need assistance as well!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I wouldn’t change in home services in any way. My caregivers are all very good, but Meghan goes above and beyond what needs to be done.

My services are wonderful.

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much for taking the time to send the kind words about our staff. Our goal is to provide you with amazing service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional services. We are just one phone call away. Have a great day.

Everything is fine

IHPS Corp

Thank you Lois for letting us know that all is well. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Take care and have a great day!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am happy with the services provided to me.

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much Thomas for taking time to provide your feedback. We are so happy that you are happy. That is definitely one of our goals to keep our customers happy. Please don't hesitate to recommend us to anyone you know who might need additional care.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The major face of this belongs to Chicklet. He is known primarily for kindness.

Josh, who manages the program is very good at follow up with the residents.

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our staff! It is our honor and pleasure to serve you! Please remember to refer us to any friends or family that may need assistance!

I love Chicklet

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much Ellen for taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on our caregiver! It is our honor and pleasure to serve you whenever you need! Please remember to refer us to any family or friends that need assistance.

Review OK, service good

IHPS Corp

Thanks so much John for letting us know that the service is good. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve our services. Your feedback is valued. Take care.

Very good

IHPS Corp

Thank you so much D.J. Mc.G for giving us your feedback. We take pride in giving our clients the best care possible and when they need it. Please remember to refer us to any friends or family that may need assistance.

Call for a FREE assessment: (877) 826-4477.

In Home Personal Services is a private pay home care agency that provides seniors and those in need of assistance with high-quality, non-medical home care services at affordable rates. We deliver compassionate care to our clients and their families, helping them to live independently and safely within their homes.

Let us match the perfect caregiver with your loved one. We offer around-the-clock in home senior care or individualized support care based on needs. This might include full-time in home senior care or specific support such as transportation, bathing, companionship, meal preparation or other helpful in home senior care services. We will put your mind at ease and add comfort to your loved one’s life.

Helping seniors is our leading mission and the very essence of our business. Our caregivers go through a proper training program to ensure thorough knowledge of day-to-day services and tasks. We believe that seniors should have access to great health care and service. We combine both with our senior home care.