In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL has yet not published prices.

• Meal Preparation
  • Walking assistance
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 24 hour care
  • Laundry services
  • Companion Care
  • Medication Reminders

Great Caregiver!

This company was very helpful, even with short notice! I can’t say enough great things about the Caregiver we received! [name removed] was the most patient, caring and respectful person. She became one of the family! Anyone would benefit from knowing her and her work ethic! Thanks to all!!!

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Thanks for all you attention in time of need - really appreciated. You are all great.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The agency provides a good service. We have a caregiver for my mother and she does a very good job taking care of our mother.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very helpful, pleasant, courteous, and caring.

Very satisfied.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very good care - prompt and complete.

Good service.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am happy to know that there is always help available as needed. They are always ready to help and always do a good job of caring for us when needed. I am glad we have them here.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Because of my schedule, my care changes daily. The In Home CNAs always meet my needs. Being an amputee makes things harder, buy my care is good.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am really satisfied with all the girls. They are so good to me. They are helpful and always ready to please.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I've only enrolled in the program recently. Have attended exercise programs. Also attended other health and fun programs they have provided. Very professional. When I returned from the hospital recently and needed help, they were here for me. Only have good things to say with the service.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

They were very helpful with our needs and setting up [removed] for extra services when needed. Everyone is very accommodating & attentive. The care was excellent. Also very personable.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Very satisfied with the service I receive.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The CNAs are very caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. My wife needed some special care. These services were provided with care and compassion. A blessing to both of us.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

In Home has always been prompt and helpful when I needed them - from falls to advice. [removed] was very helpful in educating me about diabetes. I had been newly diagnosed and had no knowledge.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Good care, especially [removed].

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Being available when I need them. They are always kind & friendly.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

She is always willing to help if I have any problems.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

Home care has been quick to respond to any request. They walk my dog Molly 3 times a day. She loves to see them.

The one outstanding person is Chicklet, he has helped me with a number of things I couldn't do. I find him a very special caring person.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I wouldn’t change in home services in any way. My caregivers are all very good, but Meghan goes above and beyond what needs to be done.

My services are wonderful.

Everything is fine

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

I am happy with the services provided to me.

Review of In Home Personal Services - Crystal Lake, IL

The major face of this belongs to Chicklet. He is known primarily for kindness.

Josh, who manages the program is very good at follow up with the residents.

I love Chicklet

Review OK, service good

Very good

Call for a FREE assessment: (877) 826-4477.

In Home Personal Services is a private pay home care agency that provides seniors and those in need of assistance with high-quality, non-medical home care services at affordable rates. We deliver compassionate care to our clients and their families, helping them to live independently and safely within their homes.

Let us match the perfect caregiver with your loved one. We offer around-the-clock in home senior care or individualized support care based on needs. This might include full-time in home senior care or specific support such as transportation, bathing, companionship, meal preparation or other helpful in home senior care services. We will put your mind at ease and add comfort to your loved one’s life.

Helping seniors is our leading mission and the very essence of our business. Our caregivers go through a proper training program to ensure thorough knowledge of day-to-day services and tasks. We believe that seniors should have access to great health care and service. We combine both with our senior home care.