Huntington Beach Liberty Home - Huntington Beach, CA

Liked this facility, the location and the people. I will feel very comfortable having my Mom living here.

Liberty Home

Ugh where do I start .,,, unclean, rotten food , smelly, unattended patients and oodles of the administrators family members .

Staff goes above and beyond to make residents comfortable

I thought the place did a real good job. We thought that by moving my mother to a place with more activities she would be more involved. She had a good friend where we moved her from. She found the move too confusing. But the staff did everything possible they could have to make her comfortable. It ended up that she needed to go to a place where she could get more one and one care.

The staff go above and beyond the call to make people comfortable, and to enjoy their stay.

very nice, private room in back of ho...

very nice, private room in back of house, next to bathroom, 4 ladies, 1 gentlemen, all ambulatory, live in admin w/ daughter, husband and dog, can bring own furniture if desired