|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Could be the right fit depending on your needs.
Horseshoe Pines is a smaller community and would benefit from some overall updating. The staff were very friendly and caring. My loved one enjoyed the food. It is a quiet community without a variety of activities offered.
We did contact horseshoe pines again ...
We did contact horseshoe pines again but they are at this time full. they will call me if anything comes up.
Horseshoe Pines is Affordable,Family-Style Care for those who can no longer live alone, but are not in need of a full-care nursing home.
Steve & Ruby Guyette have been the Live-In owners & administrators since 1991.
Horseshoe Pines remains intentionally small in order to maintain our homey atmosphere, set in the foothills of beautiful Mt. Sunapee, NH.