Honor - Culver City, CA has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Transportation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Medication Reminders

Honor has been amazing providing quality care for my elderly mother after she had her stroke. They worked with me and made her recovery smooth and safe I will always recommend them when anyone asks who I can rely on for help with my mom. Thank you honor.

Very pleasant service!

I needed someone to pick my husband up from having physical therapy to go to my son's house, take care of him there & take him back to rehab and have him brought safely to his room. Estelle filled the bill, was excellent and was very pleasant.

Natasha Vianna

Thanks for the kind words, Gloria. Estells is definitely an amazing Care Pro and we're glad to hear that everything went safely and smoothly. As always, please know that we are here to assist you whenever you need us.

Love Honor

Love this service. My sister is handicapped and has limited mobility and the Honor people are so nice and professional. They bathe her and put lotion on her, then they dress her and even blow dry and style her hair. She feels like a princess once they are done. This is priceless.

Natasha Vianna

Thank you, Diana. It was truly a pleasure to provide royalty-like service to your sister. We're honored to be a part of your support system and hope all is well!

Love Honor

I contacted HONOR services seeking help in my home because my husband and I are disabled. We're not quite ready to seek out assisted living but we need help with light cleaning and laundry. The representive advised me that they would help with driving, trips to the doctor, setting up medicine for the week and meal reparation. I'm excited that I have someone to call should things become more difficult.

Natasha Vianna

We appreciate your kind review, Yvonne. Please do call us whenever you need us - we're here to help.

Super helpful and reassuring.

Honor is the best. My mother stopped driving last year and Parkinson's makes it hard for her to do a lot of what she's always enjoyed. My sisters and I hadn't realized how much help she'd need during the day, just to cook, spend time with friends, go on neighborhood walks. With Honor, she can pick up the phone to schedule a visit--or (and here's one of the greatest things) one of us can get online and do it for her. Plus, last time I checked I was able to read her caregiver's notes about the visit. Super helpful and reassuring.

Natasha Vianna

We totally understand, Michael. We work really hard to make sure that family members have access to information about their loved one's well-being even when they're not close. Helping your mother is an honor and we're here to help whenever you both need us. Thank you!

Honor is a comprehensive home care company helping older adults continue to live safely in their own homes as they age. Currently providing care in the Los Angeles area, Honor offers a higher level of in-home care by combining the best professional caregivers with smart, easy-to-use technology that makes scheduling, delivering, and managing care simple and safe.

Honor was formed in 2014 with the mission to help all of our parents and grandparents continue to live at home safely and happily for as long as they choose. Our vision is to bring a higher level of home care to families while bringing real change to an industry that desperately needs it.

Honor offers:
• Care Professionals who are trained with expert knowledge to provide quality care personalized to your family’s needs.
• Easy-to-use technology that lets you schedule and manage care from anywhere while staying informed and in control.
• A Care Team that’s available 24/7 to support families and caregivers and to ensure seamless care.