HomeWell Senior Care - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

Competent Care Takers

From the first initial meeting, the people at this care agency are good and we didn’t really need to look any further at other agencies. The care takers are really good and competent. I feel comfortable leaving my mother in their care. They do well in cleaning the general area and conversing with my mother. With her condition I think them conversing with her is really good. I recommend their care services.

Homewell Senior Care

I have been using Homewell’s services for my mother, and so far I feel it is working pretty well for us. So far, we have had two different staff members come to help us. The first did not do her job well, but the second has been back several times, and we are pleased. Really the only think that struck me as odd was that the Homewell staff would come and care for my mother, but they wouldn’t do any household tasks unless specifically asked. I thought they would more or less take care of chores as well. Otherwise, we are pretty satisfied with the service.

So far though things have been working out okay.

Homewell worked out okay, They have been helpful, and reliable. There was one mix-up and it was resolved. So far though things have been working out okay. I would say four out of five is about right.