Home With Heart - West Hills, CA

Friendly, Clean, Nice and Caring

We toured at least twelve or fifteen other places and at twelve different places and the Home with Heart in West Hills is by far the friendliest, nicest and cleanest of all. I visit my mom every day and I come in different times and see that the staff with other residences and they sincerely care about the people they are responsible for. They even take her to the doctor's, to the salon or anything that I need for my mother to make sure she is happy, they will do and go the extra mile. We are very happy with all their services.

What a wonderful place ! Loving and c...

What a wonderful place ! Loving and caring staff !

They really care for all the people they are responsible for!

I visited at least 12 to 15 places, this one was the largest cleanest of all I saw. They really care and they provide free HDTV cable at no extra cost. I visit at different times and always find it's great. They have a beauty salon and other amenities that she can use if we are not able to take her out to get this done. But we usually try to get over there and take her to do what is needed.

Home with Heart, Inc. is a Residential Care Home
located on a tree lined street, which invites you to take a long leisurely walk. Sofiya Zaretsky, the owner, is an licensed LVN who provides her residents with warm loving attention. Homemade delicious meals cooked daily with menus available to choose from.
The residents are treated to wonderful outings and fun activities based on their level of abilities.

Call for a tour and you will be impressed.